If you are looking for fast-paced, great learning and execution environment, Ola ‘sTPM role would be the one at the top in the industry right now. We have around 5 openings, hence I can vouch for a great chance of conversion.
Job Description is here:
Roles and Responsibilities :
– Manage projects and programs end-to-end, initiate, coordinate and communicate across groups effectively to provide on-time, within budget, high quality deliverables that meet customer/business expectations.
– Technical Program Manager manages delivery using sound product & business acumen, technology depth and strong project management skills. Should be able to question both technology group for the design and the product for the implementation strategy with equal ease
– Act as catalyst to faster business delivery by streamlining and simplifying processes (tech, product, delivery, DevOps), monitoring engineering productivity and yet ensure the engineering best practices are followed
– Defines and implements cross-team processes to improve efficiency and delivery (SDLC), defines metrics to measure and monitor efficiency and effectiveness of the processes and drives adoption across organization.
– Monitors and tracks complex programs effectively by setting automated reports to provide periodic updates to technical, non-technical teams and Sr.Management
– Has the right balance of technical, project management and business/product acumen and manages delivery across SDLC serving as single point of contact.
– Handle multiple competing and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
– Manages stakeholders from different cross functional teams by setting expectations and providing frequent program/project updates.
Basic Qualification :
– Computer Science Graduate with overall 5+ years of experience and at least 3 years of experience in a software engineering role and at least 2 years of delivery management experience in product organization
– A proven track record delivering world-class consumer experiences on the web or mobile device.
– Understands the technical designs of the multiple projects and programs he/she is managing. Has deeper understanding of specific sub-systems and possess ability to drive technical discussions if needed.
– Experience setting engineering organization from scratch and helping teams adopt engineering best practices.
– An ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
– Hands-on knowledge of Development, QA, Deployment phases and SDLC methodologies
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills. This includes excellent listening skills, concise communications and targeting the message to specific audiences
– Is at equal ease in working with peers and other cross-functional teams as one is for reporting or talking to senior management about the progress of any project under his/her program
Preferred Qualifications :
– Experience in start-up or product based technology/e-commerce company
– Prior hands-on knowledge of any technologies such as Java, Ruby, Python, MySQL
– Prior working on Product Metrics and tracking impact to the business
– Worked as an individual contributor in majority of career
– Full of energy, Strong Bias-for-action, Proactive problem solving & dynamic multi-tasker
If interested/have any questions about the role/kind of work/pay-scale etc call me at number given in my signature.
Send your resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org so that I can help in expediting the process if required.
Sr. Tech Program Manager & Product – Ola Cabs | NSIT
Founder – Reminisce
“Help & Get Help”
A Group of 4500+ Professionals
The post [Refer Me QA] Opening for Program Manager @ Ola – Bangalore appeared first on Placement Mantra.